- Date of Notification : 08-01-2011
- Last Date of Application : 07-02-2011 (for candidates applying online)
- Last Date of receipt of completed Application form (for Offline candidates) : 14-02-2011
- Date of examination : 14-05-2011 to 16-05-2011 (3 days)
Details included in the notification :
- Eligibility - Nationality, Age limit, educational Qualification, Physical Standards
- Details on how to apply
- Plan of Examinations
- General Instructions
Mode of Application :
- Offline : This mode can only be used by those residing in remote areas of India (i.e. in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland,Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahauland Spiti District and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh,Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lashadweep as per para 6 of the notification).Applications should be addressed to "Controller of Examinations, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 by Post/Speed Post only by 14th February, 2011.
Suggested books/ebooks and materials : Check out our archive IES,GATE Books & materials for a detailed listing for all 4 streams.