UPSC for the first time has given the option to IES candidates to apply online.
- Online application fee : Rs. 50 (SC, ST, and PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED AND WOMEN CANDIDATES exempted)
- Apply online between 6th February, 2010 to 22nd February, 2010 till 11.59 p.m.
- Registration in 2 parts : PART 1 and PART 2.
- Registration PART 1 requires Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Name’, ‘DOB’, ‘Father’s name’, ‘Mother’s name’, ‘Address’,etc.This can be filled up before payment.Remember the Registration no. at the end of this process.Registration no. and DOB is required to start filling PART2.
- Requirement of Registration PART 2:
- Fee payment
- Uploading photograph [Candidates using MSWindow/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .png format not exceeding 40KB by using MSPaint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) in any format can be saved in .png format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 40KB by using crop and then resize option (resize 110 pixels width x 140 pixels height) in the ‘Image’ menu.]
- Uploading signature
- PAY CASH AT ANY BRANCH OF STATE BANK OF INDIA THROUGH THE PAY-IN-SLIP GENERATED BY THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- PAY ONLINE USING THE INTERNET BANKING FACILITY OF THE STATE BANK OF INDIA IF THEY ARE STATE BANK OF INDIA CUSTOMER AND HAVING ITS INTERNET BANKING FACILITY.
- PAY ONLINE USING ANY VISA/MASTER DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD ISSUED BY ANY BANK/INSTITUTION.
Check detailed instructions >>